The information we collect from you
Please note that there may be other privacy policies that apply to certain services we provide. Please read these when you register or subscribe for these services.
If you have any queries about this notice or would like to make requests to exercise your rights, please email us.
We may collect and process information about you (the “data subject”) for either personal or professional reasons, depending upon the circumstances in which they are collected, which will be made clear to you at the time of collection.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide in person (including at events) or by post, phone or electronically – including by email, forms on our website or via SMS
- information provided at the time of registering to use one of our websites, to use one of our professional services (e.g. advertising), subscribing to newsletters, entering competitions, raising general enquiries or requesting further services;
- certain information when you report a problem with our websites or regarding the services provided by us;
- details of any correspondence in the event that you contact us;
- survey information, which is used for research purposes, although you do not have to participate in them; and/or
- details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may ask you to provide personal information either as a private individual or as the representative of a company, business or organisation; including non-profit clubs, charities and societies.
Some or all of the following personal information may be collected, but only where absolutely necessary.
- Company you are employed with and/or otherwise are representing if your dealings with us (if applicable/relevant)
- Professional Title, Role and/or Responsibilities (if applicable/relevant)
- Home or Business Address and/or Postcode
- Personal and/or Professional Email (Landline and/or Mobile)
- Personal and/or Professional Telephone (Landline and/or Mobile)
- Age / Date of Birth
- Social media profiles (if applicable)
- Marketing preferences