Pilates is a gentle form of exercise system that seeks to tone, strengthen, mobilise and stretch the body. Pilates is ideal for all ages and fitness abilities and is easily adaptable to the person. Class size does not exceed 15 people.
All classes are mixed ability, all this means is that I teach 2 or 3 different variations to each exercise so that everyone gets a good workout.
We use different equipment such as resistance bands, weights, soft balls and spikey balls to make the exercises more challenging! We also perform some exercises standing as well as laying down.
Pilates helps everyone in lots of different ways – Improves Core Strength and Endurance.
• Promotes Recovery from Injury
• Increases Flexibility and Mobility
• Improves Posture, Balance and Body Awareness
• Aids Sleep Patterns and Helps Lower Anxiety/Stress
• Improves Breathing Control, Body Control and Concentration Levels
All Classes must be booked.
Please contact Emma for more information and prices
Tel: 07720 851315
Facebook: Ananda Wellness
The classes are on:
Wednesday 9.30am – 10.30 & 10.30- 11.30am at the Memorial Hall on Lewis Road, Istead Rise.