Unfortunately the Istead Rise Community Centre is completely closed due to the 2nd national lockdown and we remain so until restrictions are lifted.
If anyone needs to contact the centre please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Istead Rise Community Centre is delighted to welcome you all back, these are the official opening hours and government restrictions, with latest, bar and office hours.
The bar opening hours are now as follows:
Monday – 2pm until 10pm
Tuesday – 2pm until 10pm (Happy Hour from 6pm until 7pm)
Wednesday – 2pm until 10pm
Thursday – 12pm until 10pm
Friday – 12pm until 10pm
Saturday – 12pm until 10pm (Happy Hour from 7pm until 8pm)
Sunday – 12pm until 10pm
LAST ORDERS ARE AT 9.30PM
The office opening hours are now back to normal and are as follows:
Monday – 9am until 2pm
Tuesday – 9am until 2pm
Wednesday – 9am until 2pm
Thursday – 9am until 2pm
Friday – 9am until 2pm
Saturday – 9am until 12pm
Sunday – Closed
Face masks must be worn in the office foyer, thank you.
Please note: The Community Centre car park will only be accessible during these bar and office opening hours due to security reasons.
The contact number to call is 01474 833 903
PLEASE RESPECT THESE ARE THE RESTRICTIONS OUTLINED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
TABLE SERVICE ONLY, FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES UNLESS YOU ARE SEATED AT A TABLE.
• Your membership number must be taken at reception or bar entrance, before being seated. This is a government requirement for the Track & Trace system, records will be destroyed after 21 days.
• Guests are welcome (with proof of ID) £1 admission, must be accompanied and signed in by a member.
• The snooker room is open, bar opening times only, preferably advanced bookings please.
• No dart boards or pool table at present, as the games room is still allocated for extra seating. The fruit machines positioned appropriately in the main bar are now in operation.
• Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building.
• Cash payments are acceptable, but contactless is preferred.
• Please stay seated inside and outside. MAXIUM OF 6 PEOPLE PER TABLE (no standing).
• There are glass drop-off points outside, or a member of staff wearing PPE shall collect them. Please do not bring your glasses back to the bar.
• Tea and coffee now available, served in takeaway cups only, due to hygiene precautions.
• You may purchase takeaway drinks in a plastic glass, please be responsible and dispose accordingly.
• All draught products are available, including 4 pint pitchers, with two exceptions, only Whitstable Bay and Spitfire Ales at present.
• There is a limited lavatory capacity (maximum of 2 people).
• The juke box and TV, Sky sports are in operation, all be it at an ambient low level.
• Under 18’s are welcome (but the kid’s room is being used for extra seating capacity). Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. (please be seated, no standing is permitted). Thank you for your understanding.
• Under the same government guidelines, the hall’s will be utilised if the weather is bad.
• At all times please respect social distancing, wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
Operating under a limited staffing policy, with a maximum of 3 members available, your patience is greatly appreciated, thank you.
These measures are monitored and under constant review, any violation shall be acted upon.
Please be responsible, respectful and stay safe.
Istead Rise Community Association IRCA