The Istead Rise Community Centre is delighted to welcome you all back, these are the official opening hours and government guidelines, with latest, extended bar and office hours.
The bar opening hours are now as follows:
Monday 2pm until 11pm
Tuesday 2pm until 11pm (Happy Hour from 6pm until 7pm)
Wednesday 2pm until 11pm
Thursday 12pm until 11pm
Friday 12pm until 11pm
Saturday 12pm until 11pm (Happy Hour from 7pm until 8pm)
Sunday 12pm until 10.30pm
The office opening hours are now as follows:
Monday 9am until 2pm
Tuesday 9am until 2pm
Wednesday 9am until 12pm
Thursday – Closed
Friday 9am until 2pm
Saturday 9am until 12pm
• Face masks must be worn in the office foyer, if you are speaking to a member of staff, thank you.
Please note: The Community Centre car park will only be accessible during these bar and office opening hours due to security reasons.
The contact number to call is 01474 833 903
PLEASE RESPECT THESE ARE THE GUIDELINES OUTLINED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
• Maximum capacity at the moment is 75 persons. Please do not be offended if you are turned away.
• Your membership number must be taken at reception or at the bar. This is a government requirement for the Track & Trace system, records will be destroyed after 21 days.
• Guests are welcome (with proof of ID) £1 admission, must be accompanied and signed in by a member.
• The snooker room is open, bar opening times only, preferably advanced bookings please.
• The games room now has one dart board in use, but you must use your own darts. No pool table at present, as the room is still allocated for extra seating. The fruit machines positioned appropriately in the main bar are now in operation.
• Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building.
• Cash payments are acceptable, but contactless is preferred.
• Please adhere to the one metre queuing system.
• Follow the 3 point system at the bar, Order / Pay / Collect. You must move away from the bar after you have been served.
• Preferred seating is outside.
• Please stay seated inside and outside. MAXIUM OF 6 PEOPLE PER TABLE (no standing).
• There are glass drop-off points outside and to the far right of the bar, or a member of staff wearing PPE shall collect them.
• Tea and coffee now available, served in takeaway cups only, due to hygiene precautions.
• You may purchase takeaway drinks in a plastic glass, please be responsible and dispose accordingly.
• All draught products are available, including 4 pint pitchers, with two exceptions, only Whitstable Bay and Spitfire Ales at present.
• There is a limited lavatory capacity (maximum of 2 people).
• The juke box and TV, Sky sports are in operation, all be it at an ambient low level.
• Under 18’s are welcome (but the kid’s room is being used for extra seating capacity). Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. (please be seated, no standing is permitted). Thank you for your understanding.
• Under the same government guidelines, the hall’s will be utilised if the weather is bad.
• At all times please respect social distancing, wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
Operating under a limited staffing policy, with a maximum of 3 members available, your patience is greatly appreciated, thank you.
These measures are monitored and under constant review, any violation shall be acted upon.
Please be responsible, respectful and stay safe.
Istead Rise Community Association IRCA